Even though we are not 100% complete with our conversion process for all the xProducts (and ready to launch the new website), we have been requested by several developers to make the Clarion 9.x upgrades (and full versions of the templates for new sales) available now (and others as they become available).
The following templates have new versions and installers available for purchase (as both upgrades and new sales) and immediate download.
- xDataBackup Manager Pro 4.0
- xInactivity 4.0
- xQuickFilter 4.0
- xSearch 4.0
- xToolTip 4.0
- xToolTipPro 4.0
- xWordCOM 4.0
These updated templates have:
- New installers that work with all supported versions of the template up to Clarion 9.1 (Clarion 10 support will be added at no charge when it is available)
- New expanded documentation in .CHM format (HTML versions of the help will be published on the new website)
- Misc. Template updates and enhancements (especially in xInactivity)
- New demo programs (both Single EXE and Multi-DLL) that are NOT dependent on other xProduct templates (so no error occurs if they are not present)
- Full customer support from LANSRAD
The cost for the updates are $29.95 USD each.
Note: The ClarionShop catalog has not been updated to include the updates at this time (all of that will be redone after we release the new website), so if you want to purchase the updates now you will need to contact us at: sealsoft AT lansrad DOT com for details.
We expect other templates updates to be available in short order and this list will be updated as they are posted.
If you are a registered owner of any SealSoft template then you will receive an E-mail notification (at the last address we have on file for you) as the updates become available. If you are not getting E-mails (such as for the products listed above), be sure to check your SPAM filter and add sealsoft AT lansrad DOT com to your friends list (or white list). If your E-mail address has changed, please contact us and let us know so we can update the database.
It has been a tremendous amount of work to bring these products forward into the LANSRAD family of Clarion templates, but there is a lot of really fine functionality and features in them so we are glad to see them rejoin the active Clarion community. We look forward to continuing to enhance them (and already have some nice ideas for some of them) and look forward to suggestions from developers as to what we can do to make them better.